This week I am so incredibly thankful for:
- my sister nicky, who cleaned up all of my mess in the garage....just because. And her lovely notes she has left for me at the top of the staircase for me to read.
- i'm thankful for the open road in the countryside really close to my house. Its so beautiful, and if I ever just need to get out and drive, that's the place to go. Plus...I haven't seen a cop yet ;) lol
- i'm thankful for my friend, who introduced me to google voice last night....LOVE it!
- i'm thankful for friends who are asking me to second shoot weddings with them this year! I couldn't be more than excited, not only to spend time with them, but to be helping out! THANK YOU thank you thank YOU!
- i'm thankful for all the inquiries I got this week, for me to shoot weddings next year! Crossing my fingers and praying I get them! They all sound like great weddings!
- i'm thankful for new friendships
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Here is a beautiful dandelion (SOOC)