Monday, April 19, 2010

My first time at WPPI

I know this post is long over-due, but better late than never....right?! ;)
Last month was a crazy month for me! I was all over the place...to start off my time away, I was gone in Las Vegas for a few days and went to WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) Convention. It was my very first time, and I had no clue what to expect!


I'll have another post of what I did, learned....
but for now, I want to share that I participated in a photoshoot that Stephen Knuth put together. Here is his post that he wrote about wppi and also some behind the scene pictures from our shoot! ;) 

Here are some of my favorite shots that I took from the day ;) enjoy! Happy Monday!
xoxo,
D


4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Can't wait to see your post from the shoot!!

Kellie Carter said...

These are beautiful Diana!!!! Great job!!!

Wayne Toshikazu said...

Beautiful, Diana!

Scarlett Lillian said...

Awesome pics Diana! :-)