Friday, April 30, 2010

Thankful Friday!

Though its been somewhat of a rough week, I still have a lot to be thankful for.
Here is what I have been thankful for this past week:
- my car! the ability to drive anywhere and everywhere and the protection it gives me. (especially from all the hail that we had this week)
- seat warmers! whoever came up with this idea, is GENIUS! I use mine every single day.
- getting texts from friends saying "thinking of you" - that always puts a smile on my face! ALWAYS ALWAYS!
here's a quote that i love: 

"when you are thinking of someone, let them know. 
such moments of intuition are the heart's gentle reminder that 
you are a part of something much larger than your self." - jesh de rox

- i am so thankful for the new bible study that started at my church last week. its been something i have been missing since moving here to Portland! If you are in the area, and want to join this women's bible study, we are going through the book of ruth! click here for some info, and here for the podcasts!
- i am thankful i was able to buy the new fuji instax mini! i just finished all my 600 polaroid film, and got the mini just in time with film to use! :) love it! if you are interested in buying one, check it out here!
- i am thankful for friends who are and have been so supportive. pushing me to be better, to chase after my dreams, to think big, and who answer all my silly questions when im confused on certain things and what to do, who are there for me (even if they are far), and so much more! SOOO thankful for them!
- thankful for certain people who always put a smile on my face. 

thankful i was able to catch the last of the cherry blossom trees! this is SOOC:

ps. What are you thankful for this week?!

xoxo
diana


1 comment:

Damaris Mia said...

I'm thankful for you! :]
love the picture of the cherry blossom! BEAUTIFUL!