Friday, March 05, 2010

Owen James

I had so much fun taking pictures of Owen! He is the sweetest little boy that you will ever meet!
For a few days, we had tons of rain...and on this particular day, we had about 25 minutes of a break, so we went to a nearby park and took some pictures! Owen had learned how to walk and run a little...so I was all over the place trying to get some good shots of him! I had a ton of fun though. Like I said in my previous post...I just ADORE kids, and no matter what they always put a smile on my face!
Hope you enjoy these couple pictures of Owen! ;)

3 comments:

Sara said...

Very adorable! Love the B&W ones on the stairs!

Mark Herpel said...

Great pic, you can tell he's a lady killer. Watch out, that young man is going to break a lot of hearts when he gets older :-)

Mark

diana said...

thank you sara! :)

mark- its so true, he's so adorable all the ladies will have their eyes on him ;)