Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sammy + Natalia's Wedding | Newport Beach, California

What in the world can I say about these two! :)
Sammy and I have been like best friends for quite some time, and we'd hang out all the time! He has been such a blessing in my life, and Im SUPER grateful for his friendship throughout these years!

When Sammy started liking Natalia....OMG I was more than happy for him! :)) When they first started dating, I was given the privledge to take some pictures of them, their first photoshoot together as a couple! Only God knew that I'd be given the opportunity to photograph their proposal, engagement photoshoot, engagement party and their wedding(which was amazing)! :) Maybe next is a future baby ;) hehe

I want to give a little shout out...that Sammy and Natalia decided to launch a photography business together! You can check out their site here and their blog here!

A little about their big day...Sammy played a huge part in planning this wedding. Not many guys do! And I loved it! You can see his creativity played out throughout everything. He made the invites, and the program for the day at the wedding and so much more! How cool is that?! They got married at the Turnip Rose and the flowers were all done by Bella Bloom!

May you continually be blessed! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share this special day with you two! (by the way, I couldn't choose from your pictures...you had a ton of great portrait shots of you two...so I posted quite a few!)

Also....a big special thanks to my long time friend Jennifer for helping me second shoot!

5 comments:

Kellie Carter said...

These are Gorgeous!!!!!!! You did a beautiful job!!! Love them all!!! =]

Damaris Mia said...

great job Diana! loved them :))

Gabrielle said...

i love the one where they are in the windowsill... perfecto.

Bunn Salarzon said...

Oh My! That third to the last shot made me stop. LOVE IT!!!

julie wilhite said...

Beautiful work - what a gorgeous bride! Love how you capture the intimate moments between the two of them.