Sunday, March 21, 2010

Napa Valley Part I

A little over a month ago, I wrote to you that I went and visited family in Sacramento! During my stay, my cousins decided to take me to Napa...well, because I've never been there!
I honestly feel like I have been seeing more of California, ever since I moved to Portland a few months ago ;)
Which I totally don't mind...makes for a great excuse to go back and visit!
Well...I'm just going to post some pictures of my family and I at one specific winery! My next post will be some detail shots, etc. We got to Napa kind of late, and were only able to visit one winery..and then everything else closed. But I am super thankful that I had the chance to go, and with my family..who I love soo much! :)

me and my beautiful niece arella! i <3 this girl to pieces!

I absolutely LOVE my family!!! <3 <3 <3 They are all a huge part of who I am! So thankful that they are in my life!
xoxo
diana

2 comments:

Kendra G said...

that little girl is so cute! and i think you went to the winery where the Bachelor took his dates too!

Unknown said...

love all the photos Diana!! they are so cute!! the ones of arella & peyton are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!