Since it’s a new year, and a lot of new things will be happening this year in my business (new site, new blog, logo, etc) and since I’m in a new location (Portland, Or), I decided to do something I haven’t done before! I am having my first giveaway!!! It’s not just any kind of giveaway either! I’m giving away a free wedding! YES, you heard me….a FREE wedding!!!
Basically, I love LOVE :) and I LOVE photographing weddings! So, if I can help a well deserving couple out this year, it would be such an honor and a privilege! Here are all the details below on what you need to enter! :)
TO ENTER: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
1. Subject line: Wedding giveaway!
2. Your names and contact information *email and phone number
3. Wedding date and location and time.
4. Your love story – how you met and got engaged and anything else fun that you would love to share!
5. Share a picture of you and your loved one!
6. Make me fall in love with you, to the point where I can’t resist saying NO to wanting to shoot your wedding!
7. I always love to hear what your style as a couple is as well! What you both enjoy doing together…are you a beach person, someone who loves vintage, etc!
One grand prize will be awarded:(worth 2000) * 8 hours of photography by Absolutely Captivating Photography
* Online viewing gallery
* Final selection of pictures printed (4x6 only and up to 400 images)
-You cannot have any affiliation with me. So no friend or family member can enter!
-You must be a resident in Oregon or Washington State to enter. Contest begins on Monday, February 22, 2010 and will end at 11:59 pm on Sunday, March 28th 2010. One winner will be announced on Saturday April 3, 2010.
* if you are from a different state, I’d still LOVE to hear your story! (I love destination weddings!)…and maybe we can work out on a good price to fit your needs! If you book me, I will give you a free engagement session if you enter! ;)*
Feel free to forward this contest info to anyone who you know that may need a wedding photographer within the year. I'm very excited to see your entries!