Friday, September 19, 2008

Mom


On Monday, Sept 15,2008, my mom had surgery. She had a total knee replacement done.

As of right now, she is still in the hospital.

I want to thank every single person who has kept her in their prayers!

I believe that everyone's prayers is the only thing that is helping my mom get through

everything that she is going through!


My mom is suffering soo much! She isnt able to take any pain medication at all, because she is allergic to all of them! The doctor said patients usually take 5 different kinds of meds for the pain...and my mom isnt taking anything! :( So I could only imagine what she is going through.

It is only by the grace of God, she is getting through the pain minute by minute...and also because of your prayers! So, I want to thank you for your prayers! They mean alot to me, and especially to my mom. I know for a fact that she feels your prayers!


For those who have visited...THANK YOU! My mom does not like being alone at the hospital. She loves visitors...because she gets to have fellowship...and also because she's not concentrating on her pain.....So for those of you who even stopped for like 5 minutes....to my mom it means the world to her! :)


May God bless you all for all of your prayers and support you have been showing my mom!

Domnul sa fie cu voi!

No comments: