Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My sister is getting married!

I still can't believe it! My little sister Lidia is getting married! The day I flew back from Italy, from the Jose Villa Workshop, my sister and her boyfriend flew out to Portland for the weekend, and she got proposed to the day I got back! Initially the plan was that I would go take their pictures and hide behind some trees or something, and plans changed! My youngest sister Nicky ended up taking a few pictures during the proposal, and they turned out great! :) Here are some pictures from the proposal!

This past weekend, I flew out to LA for the holidays, and on the 19th we had a small family get together and had an engagement party! (Yes! I said small! We're Romanian...and small family get together about 45 of us. haha!) We all went out to eat at Fogo de Chao! If you are a meat lover, that is the place to go! Afterwards, we went to our house, and I took a few pictures of my sister and her fiance! Here are some pictures of the family at the restaurant and pictures of the gorgeous couple!


Growing up, my sisters and I have always talked about who will be getting married first, and I always knew it was going to be Lidia! I couldn't be more excited for her to start her knew life with Andrei! :) I'm already missing her tons, since I moved up to Portland....so I'm hoping she'll move close by soon ;) I mean common...later on wouldn't it be nice if our kids grew up together?! lol I love you tons Lidia, and am excited for you! Your wedding is coming up so soon, and we have tons of work to do, but I know its goin to turn out AMAZING, because you are amazing and everything you set out to, do turns out great! ;) Can't wait for March...you are going to be the most gorgeous bride out there! ;) Love you sister!
xoxo,
di

8 comments:

Damaris Mia said...

awesome blog! love it! so happy for your sister :]

Stacy Able said...

Beautiful e-session! So cute to see your family together and hear your stories. Wish I had a close family like yours. Your sister is so lucky to have a talented photographer to ensure her photos are perfect!

Lidia said...

Diana! aww your SO sweet! I love you too and you better know it our kids WILL grow up together! they are gonna be best friends!!!

Yazy said...

Wow D! I love the images, they make such a beautiful couple and the location it's just perfect. You really captured their love xoxoxoxo I love the blog!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are great Diana ! How exciting to see your family through your photos ;)

SO GREAT!

be well,

Joel Serrato FIlms

Kendra said...

great pictures!! congrats lidia and andrei!

Gabrielle said...

these are so beautiful! i love your family and i'm so happy for lidia!

Anonymous said...

Hi im fresh to this. I came accross this message board I find It amply accommodating and its helped me out a great deal. I should be able to give something back & aid other users like it has helped me.

Cheers, Catch You Around