Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tuscany, Italy - Part One

Italy!!!!!

When I first started this blog a few years ago, it was because of my trip to Italy, when I went to study abroad in Rome and lived there for a few months! I haven't been back to Italy until this past week, and boy did it bring back so many memories! I have really missed Italy, and all the beauty it holds!

The reason for my trip to Italy, was because I signed up towards the beginning of the year to go to a photography workshop that was being led by Jose Villa and Gene Higa. I flew in on Sunday afternoon. I stayed at an amazing villa Fontebussi! On Monday, we had a only a handful of people at the villa....everyone arrived that evening!

My mom and I took a cooking class with another well now friend at the La Selva Villa on Monday afternoon. We learned how to make pizza, pasta, and bread all from scratch. We served pizza for lunch that afternoon! Tuesday-Thursday was our workshop! It was filled with so much info, from class-time to going out and shooting! I loved every second of it! I'm still trying to soak up everything...and I think for sure if Gene and Jose offer another workshop together, I'll be one of the first to sign up! They are amazing together!
Well, I dont want to keep you waiting, so here are some pictures, of Sunday/Monday of our trip! Enjoy!!

Diana
ps. I'll have at least 2 more blogs about the trip!
But will post more pictures on my facebook fan-page or on my personal page on facebook! So feel free to join or add me as a friend! :)

      First thing I ate and drank when I got to Italy!
            Brought back SO many memories!

                                                                             My mom and I at the airport!

The view from my bedroom in the morning at my villa was amazing! I wish I could wake up to that everyday! One day, I hope I will! :)














Cooking Class! :)                    The cutest chef in the world....my mom! :)




"Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love." (2John 3)

1 comment:

Jennifer Olariu said...

oH MY GOODNESSS IM LOVING ALL THE PICS!! LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL! RMEINDS ME OF THE MOVIE: "UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN" HEHE. I COULD TOTALLY SEE YOU BUYING A VILLA THERE:) MANNN THAT IS SOO COOL U GUYS TOOK A COOKING CLASS THERE! I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT ONE DAY! YOUR MOM LOOKED SO CUTE IN THE CHEFS HAT HEHE.