Wednesday, March 01, 2006

FEB 18TH & 19TH


Feb. 18th, 2006 – Saturday
Well………today we completely slept in………and I didn’t look so great when I got woken up by someone pounding on our door at 9 am this morning! It was 2 Italian men. A plumber and an electrician! They were really nice. They didn’t leave until about 2:30 pm!!!!! During the last hour or so……..Josh came by our place for the first time! He supposedly had nothing else to do today, so he decided to call Vikki! He came by….helped us out with our Italian lol but actually he didn’t help much at all…and what I don’t understand is that all these people kept “visiting” our apartment and talking to both of the guys who came to work in our apartment. Like seriously there must have been like 15 people or more that stopped by and talked to the two guys who were here!!!!! We didn’t understand….the electrician guy didn’t know English at all….but the other guy, he tried a little, and we understood his Italian….but he was soo funny. He seriously made our day! He made us laugh sooo much the whole time!!! We took some videos of him….ahh….he was funny…..and then after that, we went with Vikki because she went to go call her parents. After that, we got some food to eat…….which was really good by the way…….and then Michael came along with us and we went to go visit the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps finally! It was really really nice….and then Josh had to go back home for dinner…and Michael stayed with us. We walked up all the way to the top of the Spanish Steps and then Vikki got a portrait drawn of herself. While she was getting that done, I was taking some pictures of her, and these two guys came next to me to see what the guy was drawing. Lots of tourist people came by to check it out too, but these two guys never left! Then this one guy started speaking to me in Italian….and of course I understood mostly what he was saying to me…..he asked me what my name and Vikki’s name was. And then the guy started going on and on….and I had no idea what he was saying to me! And Vikki asked me in Romanian what he was saying…..and then the other guy that was with the guy who was talking to me, started talking in Romanian! He was such a dork though….seriously I kept asking him what his friend was saying, and he wouldn’t say a word he would jus look at me and laugh. They were sooo weird and then they asked if we had boyfriends….and us girls know how to get weird guys away……by always answering YES!!!! So I’m like yes, we both have boyfriends and we are both in a very serious relationship, and a few seconds later….they left! Thank GOD….because they were totally scaring me. I kept looking for Michael which he was like 10 feet away from me….to get his attention to get these guys away from me………..but he never did a thing!!!! So, when Vikki was done, we left to go back home…..and I told Vikki exactly what had happened and how I said we both had a boyfriend. And she’s all like…what you do?! Haha and I’m like yeah right girl…..I know you have one, but I was just saying it to get them away….and you think Michael would get the point now that he heard that Vikki has a boyfriend………..but NOOOOOOOOO he doesn’t! Poor guy…..he just doesn’t get the point at all!!!!!!!!!! We went and got some gelato on our way back home…………which was sooooo good………..mmmmmhhmmmmmmmmmm I love gelato……!!!!!

Feb. 19th, 2006 – Sunday
This morning all the girls came back home from Vienna, Austria. I didn’t do anything at all……….other than look at what the girls bought….their pictures….hearing their stories……..and then doing HOMEWORK the whole entire day!!!!!

.....................................TO BE CONTINUED....................................VERY SOON........................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude the pictures look awesome! keep em coming girl! haha oh geez i would cry not knowing what everyone was saying.. that's gonna be me in a couple of months in Romania though!

love,
Jamie